Re: [clue] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2013 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=10dNffZXDJ6HWCxpZVgDFBRPgsArtYDzA6QhF1szfvw=; b=q6Ww5ANHbfLVKMi/NyTmzUusXtEDRUpLpExCf+/XV+rIajHAVVe5AI0OgItRG1vO4U 5Iuh5gvENlBBYYQG5IgDlWmzAV3zv6fpdCIeJOk/C0jiD3r8yKDPq9V1eTnnJ/plnoPD SuZLlncQTR5aB3eY6OUuEq8QUtyxcXsTN2zNKEJgiNALrXSVoN9iirKxO6j973boxQfB zQgZOEPyxrxsKlI3RpLTfMVQvUlC9+jNDpOcHxH0HOLlMUTH64FeBBVc17gVd2nxSVT/ yQ3lNQ1VSCfCiBz659UgzWaRgLOsiHaLLUJlouc34x3RoAvj79Y07akJKZDJYcFL1ZGv nJ4A==