Re: [clue] AD Review: draft-ietf-clue-signaling-11

"Rob Hansen (rohanse2)" <rohanse2@cisco.com> Mon, 13 November 2017 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12772; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1510610755; x=1511820355; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=e+4+iE7aSPMkOH+ZsY7ICK79WF9IhnlPGZdZNGVDlYE=; b=jz8PLQRktR9WpEGoGCA+Kjkj8cXcn2IwepS7RWVhBCNeTs6USyd83CrM MVrfS0gO8y6UnSt0DgnzM5c5azdRx16LzHooMo+QK9T5lj/5mn2gSbLAp I4gC4b+ycaqJY2BQMc1NER7cgPjEfE2FW8mpdNeR6/WitQknJeQVx1Q+h w=;