Re: [clue] Draft new version: draft-holmberg-clue-data-channel-04

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 17 March 2014 17:06 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:05:50 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395075951; bh=F/sjsI6X90BoHNfC6Ytnv5U5pKYwqgEMFSlfMQjf0NU=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=ukHSe8DsH9bbc3dzgH/moCOHBzllUkhyYrqDS7e//xw7PZWKyuo/Fhk788obcRt5i SLMZjqKT9Rl8ZhLRu7sSQDDJKFiB6ImYDB9CdCZynhBRgTPimbqlcXbjdZMBOu0Jf0 kmxQDlphTxC28t91VmV4FaVPNauL3mG7z9OxFWVM1c7JtVZXMnT7sxZEn3aDbfz9gh e55seimSbnEGPK5iY1FftY0FB4SnAEVwmYZhSBtEW7kONl48dHRrToxF/c9/4XVFC9 c4qkcXPpRwcYpjWTAc0ed7NibFgw+2YF4gmJadGIbpQ/ItudQxWGJKD+4uIW9JxHAJ UAUSptR04Qddw==