Re: [clue] REMINDER!!! WGLC: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05.txt

"Duckworth, Mark" <Mark.Duckworth@polycom.com> Thu, 26 September 2013 07:04 UTC

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <Mark.Duckworth@polycom.com>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:46:39 -0700
References: <20130830223924.16258.71205.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <5224EC1A.1020603@alum.mit.edu> <52360B40.9030702@alum.mit.edu> <5237D653.901@nteczone.com> <CAHBDyN6GEXYmOud9+TC47-FYsAVYiL6iEoFgPPFrpZfHdHsCZg@mail.gmail.com> <5238BB74.6090907@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN6wDySZtz5kpQkVAkOrRoN6oBYiyz0EFH-7TnoxKgnx-A@mail.gmail.com> <5238D6CA.3080500@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN7PbUv8hWAHASutiXQtEwsG4YUODT1B_=B193TuOtpytw@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US