Re: [clue] REMINDER!!! WGLC: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2013 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KCRQR9v3csry55TJ/vTSrOMD2ZHoIfie0FZWf2cMMWo=; b=qMWeRbDfiPjcDitotppOJsa/3hDXfTIKBj9zN3c7ubXy+egNKNGs1LHPtN9DaWlvu1 GWAFu2dPGWNnxVps9QzSKrSLbsTzFVnzu90NIPeFaz6+Cj2OY17TGFXaEzR1o5oA0zfU SeILkT9XyIoNdZqMGBgLhPgPbti799ddqrbQoCB0H7l7ja331Z09Pio2A44C4hzU5pbx ogviUJW9WPecaRYR3rUSp6EDZbx0LSqmPUFTRC5U3FRFCL8fLCSB/rVFgNv97gn7kQZo GI7bha3E+qVKUzPYtVmThCW9KXoFYgg5d6rxU5FjD4Ba6omcb+dKsNZdUTTtkfQb/7nk I3Fw==
References: <20130830223924.16258.71205.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <5224EC1A.1020603@alum.mit.edu> <52360B40.9030702@alum.mit.edu> <5237D653.901@nteczone.com> <CAHBDyN6GEXYmOud9+TC47-FYsAVYiL6iEoFgPPFrpZfHdHsCZg@mail.gmail.com> <5238BB74.6090907@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN6wDySZtz5kpQkVAkOrRoN6oBYiyz0EFH-7TnoxKgnx-A@mail.gmail.com> <5238D6CA.3080500@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN7PbUv8hWAHASutiXQtEwsG4YUODT1B_=B193TuOtpytw@mail.gmail.com> <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D60333D68B@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <52684B82.4090104@alum.mit.edu>