Re: [clue] comment on conclusion 7 of the interim meeting report

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 09 October 2012 19:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=mj79fQGqDAQ13f4rIf2hHLjGux8VgmbL3MuOqmypJrg=; b=urD2kFCXXoi3tp+fZNMV5q8UG/4sVix9U99s7shXqhKeE94tflz/G4GbL/KesEWEyj dN5WRBffAbCXVdqRHK1/kCyxBnUDC01P5PzNxezf3r1N6LnKoB8v0AEwJF1Jas96+DnB 77+qj2KD7Oc4RpOBusLKOUFNBE4V+X048lWBtrl+mldvrtvSmuLAzHMSzRX9rkssZmeC Xft1bJ4/QQsP2HktLBAJjTB5f5GIVRnB6bQLrUWsc7fV2/NaEjy5ozFH2f7EawBQaf/P +zGGiq4LAUN9r56crh21jPPauIoqCQgkKrvx0GjzzSrnit0BTmvWooEon59JMdWwJZUh 8GXQ==