Re: [clue] comment on conclusion 7 of the interim meeting report

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 09 October 2012 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=QZTw1CS7xNzD7hEcu8GJxed84oChjk8B9r0bsGiReAc=; b=LkYXLgd29RKJgWGxxalrNlC9AaQWKKD3uNd9lVRhAb6o7Y+Js4w7KMg0WjeGs2FuRM mVVadrWcEyeLnfZ7cr8MCCuvXtWuaehPXSTkbNOOHS3hSgcEZfR7ziivzs/FzEP9ryV5 mZQVFYbsm/5HpqBmw9poOLfHmDRAPQv6nvUeJh6gtKBUNWQj4apfKvUXE1GahL62A4+0 fbhcvtsE8zUIj0dySB3Sa5MuWT+dsTbpCcD2myLIileg2Nfa+Yl/wskfPCJXrs1qAn5M f7QNCUxWOKWJe9R8eLVXwYkjHzw6vxZjzcuh0r1u5CclNi4WgqrEYBxkDzGkgUgU4NJ/ NYhw==