Re: [clue] CLUE Data Channel: SDP Offer/Answer Proceudres

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 17 February 2014 03:36 UTC

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:36:01 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: CLUE <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1392608162; bh=pZwctrWck9ey8QVTYWqKLnzgCD6SzdtR7NYOnRIsHco=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=MQ6zB4FKahfHrkyKkUL8NqkACi2bbGfnB79ZZiQRIsVNObbHEtc5cV+KXcxw1Nb7o TD395lYQxCwJ+EQ8Jp6HXAbvEkRhJE3xuvkdC67QxIW0t69v94lYX2ve/p6/G7gm4Q hCNr2UYJD1aFM1q8XDDdkto9SqkQ+q0Pnjz8R86chQO4cL/Qd0nAmMHJHSjMFhQq+R rMuHh7ZeIBt9SrEad6u65U8R6IIh9b1WSv+KEjxk3RLQ56fFcSQpfjynqFD1a8VJ1v /WlizYfHV3GmYRt8fEBJrIbG3PDkfI/Ju7JVZBs50akY/NJjCTknkJJviQZfk+KmUa 6DcHCUbW3Q5Mw==