Re: [codec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-requirements-04.txt> (Codec Requirements) to Informational RFC

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=4104; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308576709; x=1309786309; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=YyRCgEeYyo1JyZqyj3JWiMiKU+H2wtqgVnJNAUdFEno=; b=EuPvrcsj8Wz6h+QKKb+wjcv4FDYs1pFhkHaDHq45il9qgJG04aSvCS2+ lYfVtjS+DPIfwlg2dojGsdE9hq3AoMVHrGgx4Up4woqY8au4BM+NEugdw CdbVXXpZKZa7DB50hycPEADKutGewDg3uLFpITn/0EUfelc4lsbZjemAD w=;