Re: [codec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-requirements-04.txt> (Codec Requirements) to Informational RFC

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XgrnMs6M2OQPcSmwbDB+RYC1ptdKIN/NBOEUnlLRkW4=; b=VeI/Yp04vcFseqGRUB8dS/tjzpPKV/GzxdeK/lMQsfGml8DODE0txfOVkWdUaaF6fz agKjvgFh5aP4V3/fOGXO+RTqoIqQZ0KzNYQ12AK29L2nguMTDSw22hnf1jlOI+6CtgDM XMMHOYgPPMC6HOTTIjCsuA3wTJoNGg8OVyqzM=