Re: [codec] Testing: A Novel Proposal

Monty Montgomery <xiphmont@gmail.com> Wed, 20 April 2011 10:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mpA2/ztBHSq1Y5ZNcKK7E2snO2RM/oDPUxYJr0hE/Xc=; b=vY/AL1mxpusRZC+tajtxm18qaVEnM3eHwllW4wTKuyYZbP7FRZQdTHDcgvBlxFoo0/ ZDaD5WLwr1LBvgyJQV4WgLyAoVvzk8M0qS5nFsV1R25ElL3QcoClPo2hVATSTQNR15l0 P7t601APbwx+am//fd2tNfacZMs2yDbV6QdUc=