Re: [Coin] COIN activities update

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Tue, 03 November 2020 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Oo+ilb55Vvqlh41xWOvf3oAX3tcMoaMCnTjv70NfcX8=; b=1OWjEs8hDoEUTJls6xRINtRU1b6BlXD2PHYzCooEK3pSqy2ZidTG7kqNf3mC6FKVYo dqZEl32ISRXIMH55cJwWeZ0X13zDp2sJgFNYIXzfNNotQO0eRhcUXvvtA48KzrmS+iA9 5yZrQBF2YrtUvSfATHJir7H+YVWPckcIvdc5XKjPBMVrQEE9STes1iBDJxJ/dfAdw66i GeTf51Qix1yVzVCjYccc4/Q7eMQoCsuVvsShOJk5KAoODEGSQWuK5WJHYrv5JhzuKDft 1iZI+tZ1V81eZ++YL0i7I5jtxVnsw2kMLo35OQjvZ5Rt6NZzFtL71j09c8H5r78sOq9n Bg5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Oo+ilb55Vvqlh41xWOvf3oAX3tcMoaMCnTjv70NfcX8=; b=GutlM4/XV3sXOcbwTr2Hm9Z9ugwUbml28Xn97DbDcojrEGPnjimnD9Z9foofOzxLC0 9DUN0M19gtUuLA7ZsN66Dg+P5wqOrmgIYNhYJf6qb6ZFRETWOXFdInASpCvRzCyl+nwk OtLorHNjMouvJLLaFULUUpo1tyWMIE6DIQPFGMR/MDMSFH21suPrhEpZ+VeeGx8ohER/ O6tWt2SyhY3LIPhi3uMgdIMHFlHMBVIYWZ8AMWfbk7wy0k78V7GFo8UbDz7NbVLURK4O sG8btsaSDl2IpP7RzmgUWypS45yF+HSyJi6NAXIC1jp2uokRAZtUzsF7nXn7xfaM4F2E P7Eg==