Re: [COSE] Adoption of RSA and alternative algorithms

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Mon, 01 August 2016 01:21 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Mike Jones' <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, 'Justin Richer' <jricher@mit.edu>, 'cose' <cose@ietf.org>
References: <D2BD06DF-12B1-4C65-AD76-6E43ACCE19C3@mit.edu> <SN1PR0301MB1645C0E1B5C350AA2E606185F5030@SN1PR0301MB1645.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <00aa01d1eb5d$7e5ee850$7b1cb8f0$@augustcellars.com> <SN1PR0301MB16453F6E8BFBE3E09B905A43F5030@SN1PR0301MB1645.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <00b601d1eb61$f4657560$dd306020$@augustcellars.com> <SN1PR0301MB164597203D370BEE2583D1ACF5030@SN1PR0301MB1645.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <00c801d1eb6a$de328a90$9a979fb0$@augustcellars.com> <SN1PR0301MB164539E43BEB32FA456CC251F5030@SN1PR0301MB1645.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>