Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com> Fri, 20 February 2015 22:13 UTC

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:13:01 -0500
To: dane@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

Dear colleagues
please take a few minutes to review this document if you have not done so yet. This
is a critical document from the working group and the chairs rather want the WG to find any
issues then in IETF last call.

We plan to start a WGLC on the related OPS document RSN and will live with cross references between the
documents as they will all be published at the same time

 Olafur