Re: [decade] Merge requirements documents?

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@ethernot.org> Fri, 11 June 2010 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LrbtFannUsgX9td0rvYIvaPpFMyyW4fXozLSLOB2GJg=; b=GbYgrTtu3NKUzmeAxGiPIyRyh/mUKVW2FOQ5wuBFmmT+O34hd07w4zqGvj3mDlp1rg gWtSqKjtmZFBbTfBoU8ADia0VCqDV00DC7aZQsre8JAMasCl9bHkDlh3ViSKmdGncQQC DHup0iqFS44wBdF0K6aFHduBrW1QzfnVlIMJ8=