Re: [decade] Merge requirements documents?

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@ethernot.org> Mon, 07 June 2010 19:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EoqDzSaHX8hiNNunkM3gyGj+FRoKw/eWkCi67I0hAwc=; b=jvqOpzK6Xi8kx2w/0ibsgHZz4l+BcuKUvib5VfNeKindOWthGI677AU+YDnYorOPvR zX8c94Tv5VrYq04oXc+e/ZLMwWVMH0mAPnq9qz97Rc06X6p32hHiS4ywhuvQc5pj1xcM WZSVe34fIzTJpmFVcyLP6N7eibOTB9WBGy65g=