Re: [decade] Mobility req

Richard Alimi <richard.alimi@yale.edu> Fri, 11 June 2010 12:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BYr+rAkahC0pyB6swbQTfnWUv6UTrzPy2VR2OVh0b88=; b=L+sDKw81m1nK1J/TbjG6FcgwiZZMgQcOWm1t+0vMb8WUvmEwwzYgS033137FEX+sxU Qn+wbxa2he+/SG7oaqrGv7SSKfBMv2XmiTcNNuc7N9EeYo72NS0oJKEo6oH1NdM8Nxrz ECeTYnH7rJVnAU0/jEJxf89ovFEmyNHPIW9n0=