Re: [decade] draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00

Song Haibin <melodysong@huawei.com> Mon, 15 March 2010 07:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:15:10 +0800
From: Song Haibin <melodysong@huawei.com>
To: "'Strandberg, Ove (NSN - FI/Espoo)'" <ove.strandberg@nsn.com>, 'Börje Ohlman' <borje.ohlman@ericsson.com>, decade@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [decade] draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00

Hi Ove,

The scope of an IETF work should be clear and narrow enough, so that people
can concentrate on solving the real problem. However, I personally would
agree with you if the added application does not introduce much complexity.
If people are interested in contributing to the work, that will be
encouraging.

Thanks,
Haibin