Re: [Detnet-edp-dt] Organizing meetings - time slots

Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com> Sun, 12 February 2023 10:24 UTC

Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 18:21:28 +0800
From: Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: "Black, David" <David.Black=40dell.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "detnet-edp-dt@ietf.org" <detnet-edp-dt@ietf.org>
Cc: "david.black" <David.Black@dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Detnet-edp-dt] Organizing meetings - time slots

Hi David,

Thanks for your kind consideration. The time window of '7a-9a US Eastern/1p-3p Europe/8p-10p China/9p-11p Korea'(or 30mins~1h later) is not a problem for me. We are used to the time slot in the evening when dealing with several time zones, and I guess most of the members from China are the same. The problem might be it is a little early for US Eastern and/or a little late for Korea, so fine tuning on this basis is also available.

Regards,
Peng

liupengyjy@chinamobile.com