Re: [Detnet-edp-dt] Organizing meetings - time slots

xiong.quan@zte.com.cn Mon, 13 February 2023 09:12 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 17:12:24 +0800
From: xiong.quan@zte.com.cn
To: David.Black=40dell.com@dmarc.ietf.org
Cc: detnet-edp-dt@ietf.org, David.Black@dell.com
Subject: Re: [Detnet-edp-dt] Organizing meetings - time slots

Hi David,

Thanks for your kind consideration! Four time zones is not easy to schedule a meeting.

I agree with Peng and Yizhou. Both the two time windows is OK for me.

Since the second time window can not be tolerated for Europe people, maybe we could fix the meeting to the first time window every meeting if Janos and Pascal could attend.

But I am not sure how long each meeting last.  For example,  two hours every other week or one hour every week?

If it is two hours during the first time window, that may be a little late for Korea people.

Thanks,

Quan

Original