Re: [Detnet] [mpls] Continuing with my comments on draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 26 January 2022 02:11 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:11:03 +0800
To: Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>, Bruno Decraene <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
Cc: mpls <mpls@ietf.org>, DetNet WG <detnet@ietf.org>, "pals@ietf.org" <pals@ietf.org>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Subject: Re: [Detnet] [mpls] Continuing with my comments on draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id

Bruno, Greg, wg,

The Open DT are working on a method for Indicators and Ancillary data,
based mostly on draft-kompella-mpls-mspl4fa and
draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements.

why is it obvious that the "SPRING version" should not be part of that
solution?

Kireeti,

BTW draft-kompella-mpls-mspl4fa has expired, plz revive.

/Loa