Re: [Detnet] [Pals] [mpls] Continuing with my comments on draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Thu, 27 January 2022 14:45 UTC

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:44:48 +0800
To: bruno.decraene@orange.com, Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>
Cc: mpls <mpls@ietf.org>, DetNet WG <detnet@ietf.org>, "pals@ietf.org" <pals@ietf.org>
References: <CA+RyBmXiJeH+n583QnKMmUpDkgdUAaEEDxNDAskXrw1vyp4X5g@mail.gmail.com> <11050_1642436674_61E59842_11050_100_1_0d0176823ddd4cb4ad825e3ee88445a3@orange.com> <CA+RyBmWUDHP-me+CTZw3QPNH8MJgKhFxYq1wkxNT3wwOq8xjyQ@mail.gmail.com> <6217_1642787863_61EAF417_6217_204_1_8dd254d74cdc46e58328d6889c6984a2@orange.com> <CA+RyBmXsF_qXP4UDSQW+xA9TsMzyGjwWEARD4MS-BkqXM7AzbA@mail.gmail.com> <7de9f8f4-c60a-f867-1cf5-b2f0ad939c54@pi.nu> <7549_1643277510_61F26CC6_7549_417_3_d5c7f361d8f44fb291e28d13b7d877a3@orange.com>