Re: [Detnet] Extended WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-06

"BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com> Fri, 13 July 2018 16:30 UTC

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>
To: "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
CC: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>, "draft-ietf-detnet-architecture@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-detnet-architecture@ietf.org>, DetNet WG <detnet@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:29:41 +0000
References: <99657d22-f9e4-8a1a-27de-6997900f727e@labn.net> <7cc44e35-cbd0-fbdb-95b7-c93ab38ec5d7@gmail.com> <AM3PR07MB4021D464E3E2C4CCAA0883EAC7F0@AM3PR07MB402.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <fee5178f-a1da-53e7-1684-e09ec2bfcb42@gmail.com> <ab532cc6-0552-ecb1-fe3f-09ebce5f6ba9@ericsson.com> <30d8df73-9f52-89d3-66fd-2173f7038624@labn.net> <a19cb7bb-a518-acfd-4539-d002bfc58bca@labn.net> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C88837AE6D@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com> <072FD510-A80A-46AA-8EF7-D323D11F8F9C@cisco.com> <35c847f2-4135-4d07-f2ff-509597757c58@labn.net> <CAA=duU0wXh8TF1anB7sq49H54_ut-STg0_=iiXJDha8GJ1ZZvw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [130.10.197.242]