Re: [Detnet] Extended WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-06

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2018 13:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pCeePU3fVhoF5hkP0ACI8JqsCCuSd+P2FAsoo5kKn+A=; b=hKoK/0NUXkxMBXEmuh/O2GN5w7EtejtO2F0lEHrkPxv4uxkKJAWkkvVl/kZXM7zCyP MDign4iyzDMLnkVn0+tISUHdl6oJP3idklfMjcMkK+Ay09WCJ8eR0nEQbpuPQ2ZrhxQW 1YkaNzSUJrxFOYX7oWnVc7dP3GyMLk4gHGY0lCaUO94P107B0fjvC8yjhVPYsR+Nl7/4 OYBRkJ0iRJj4PAFndVCkX0KIrrlCJgz8o2kP7Z8a6U2tTeQQIbZFrJwPg/hCkyEYB6L2 yRYy4fQZHHE7TZaVkxty47aSGyYdnHfYLJehaz1RGibjovBNhF/E8nWR4amoNWPhBRm0 E4Ug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pCeePU3fVhoF5hkP0ACI8JqsCCuSd+P2FAsoo5kKn+A=; b=IsnjgqTwBkZZJq0pkFPviOwIxUgDsazCVed2+5TZetdw0ImHJovKh1xa57HLWJ7TXh YCoYWHzOPEQKcHdMga5+SuOBAwQBXtlT1x7yUFNacPg6PkbDPpRwAyzQAUfAR3HTN1b6 g4ZsxzpWQLDtZoax2ctBqupJ2MFTW+k5h4mHeIvwju6aZ9VECrXboKcQz4rDKvtg8gEI yUQnRlNqNS4gMwUuK4QCVoYBZUwbBzRh3xe+XLuDcYJKmiciZidR81oZgeRaRwSrXuOM fDgEbzIvLl+yDVj36l6XhaRAwfFVvcPxSfW2ftzqUWLjmeJgAq/ve4e7vFMdKLCTLA9q Q04A==