Re: [Detnet] Extended WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-06

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2018 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33922; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1531503839; x=1532713439; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Yx6+D2gTZgtw4RJMTAhlwGn+LR3FCtZmY9LiuvPS8Sg=; b=YeEhp/OyxIMffAhkbGB/Cc3Re+apytKkAjPCiASs44ragaun5HoDeJLu PzFIcm0ruoFNKzXASfvnzZyPeeIQyvagnrzo9T7lGplTkCLJgQOctj6gy 7v5+GztP+lVb895uOhhYjJ+UiBLXrezjLKZVrO7zXunJteviDxNx1KfJ8 w=;