[Detnet] New Version Notification for draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-03.txt

Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com> Wed, 17 August 2022 08:45 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:50:51 +0800
From: Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: detnet <detnet@ietf.org>
Subject: [Detnet] New Version Notification for draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-03.txt

Dear All,

We have posted the new version of draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-03 based on the discussions and suggestions, and we would like to thanks Bala'zs, Tianran and Fan for their comments. Here are the the major changes:

1. Add some descriptions of the requirements and clarifications not to specify solutions in Section 4.
2. Change the name of Section 5.2 as "Support Information used by Functions ensuring Deterministic Latency".
3. Add some clarifications text in Section 5.1 and Section 5.2.
4. Add Shiyin Zhu as the co author and Lei Zhou as the contributor.
5. Correct some formatting and spelling errors.

Most of the solution draft presented in IETF 114 reference this document as the base requirement draft. We tried to put the common requirements together and made some updates here. There were around 20 people showing they had read the document during 114 session polling. We think it is a reasonable number to use this draft as the starting point for the milestone of Enhanced DetNet Data Plane Requirements document.
So we encourage the group to review the document. We plan to ask for a call for adoption maybe next month upon chairs’ agreement.

Regards,
Peng&co authors

liupengyjy@chinamobile.com