Re: [Detnet] DetNet Use Cases additions - Deadline 10Sep17

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Fri, 01 September 2017 12:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:cc; bh=QPvAAuybBS9/Ru9LWD3PjtvWEuzOIvq+kQtp0rmmvus=; b=RngkS+hUJqatl+BaP8kixi+hx6Tl7ix7ZIEgPgm3ADzu2s2GxG6M1unlY2LxB/TulN /xDuX+OU7gaxa6CnaTmPe032FXQk0ivq2FzkcK3zXqzF1JYEPPEMGP3Aa8gnjeXiKGWO k3W/9WJfihPngJ16QYscLmWmvAnsvBToxK85QqE/qr1O4K0n4GQf+eQjygKGSYzfWq0B 7nZiaT4IeZXNBI/l6OgbGDrUQ8fRRuKPAbdHTppReXWq1rd9nFqvnzZcTbZ/DjQ3zx/w RbCY0YRHmZx0IhTqwRlPou82uYhNzidTh8CNeuMEYpTiXTPkepH4CQUjYreP3yklDcqa zV8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:cc; bh=QPvAAuybBS9/Ru9LWD3PjtvWEuzOIvq+kQtp0rmmvus=; b=nYplJaeoYmdlwEPd0xd2G6bcn7HioAUa5p9p1sG5iLt00Q4IbuiObUngsSfj7RDGD5 ACofCNIXynHuCQgaoIc09Eur0EOhJgiA0SXAm/wgme6W2cTtirFemlVdO/X4D5h5i8N8 gjTz2WVDbACLYToAbCUUqFr3rvWMxWMPnKzvXad7jA0rvh6dJOQkJfnT/KSh7IyZYjd+ ZHYmCT5kkl01e0TMGBdpFONODxNL729ZlLlLNDpdoDGPh1Vr27MKYEP4qM0U7egXqUN5 cKKpKXoJSFo7aUDYATfMz6pFg44K9ci+teJpHvZC4ONwbtV7M8oL9d7xOGw1ulRMTTRZ 8Z3Q==