Re: [Detnet] IP dataplane

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 11 November 2021 22:06 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3A7C354804B; Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:05:51 +0100 (CET)