Re: [dhcwg] DUID+IAID

"A. Gregory Rabil" <greg.rabil@jagornet.com> Fri, 30 March 2012 01:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :x-gm-message-state:content-type; bh=7ri7MHUWq0ncWC/KAVNIePSQrAMFvjqcXmCAuanrW6Y=; b=iXuwpqkzcnG2Se7YMhE++qOpCrt6yHZrkuc7/iTm2n9WwPUUZ2HLy/AXs3V+tHmQI+ YALo5/BzIoU3262OhknJ0Hq7NjqA4S1LPUnF1T3d16+letW7JjwDMgGAKrHV/p3cYrN7 G0DKv3OiVj3peg1VKN01bjxbXmWEI6BmflvyAlWLvC1SP+hh02/KROVsZOtkexKXe3py FZ2NuLPDJsY+SaROoAWxRNzR0kKJO5ri/Q1dg/2rQ+PxI7hbirx/1prXtD4O2IR29+G4 U7PO8DyXCh+WsgPuD9qBaG0w4z97Vr9HoodYoZo0KXdYstStMVheidU7nY25lKqMrMWs 1yEg==