Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-01.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 02 July 2013 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3905; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372782163; x=1373991763; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ptasx82VoDY5rySJ6iVZj4frUeoD63ne50HhcEj2LJY=; b=js8tF9xhHJ/8MjtTmuWDrQus8xQoLZiF7XSvNOpswLu+XbeRW85skaQT KSlEU7k5vZFT7wrXAkDzIbMYKrwJn8TAsbe3ZY2kharvSirf+OtRY6j9n SOY32DYEa5awunz8yDZAc3y4CfONu83w+qunnvYNgTpLdsz5BjIQTvqCk A=;