Re: [dhcwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-01.txt

"Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5299; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372685458; x=1373895058; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=iAUUYWSByJ20jt3F9mziGCdt84If7gZ89nbFGe3pG1k=; b=i1YfbWA84TFrGXww7SJiqlIV7lZm3U8Wl8eL3rYwhKhzqDBD6teqLyvs i6/UoEsSueMh26CcmzGX75t2SPiKD78HHm8gmR9cnTi7jotFEThrXFr9K K5VC0dnDi9e4NH0TjvREn69/vkERuOYazKJEfJk66ASZ8EOWS2v1cQXlN s=;