Re: [dhcwg] AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification-10

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Mon, 15 April 2024 08:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-22.599 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20230601; t=1713171593; x=1713776393; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=E2aUF1AwD99ARGhuEmaYVqUcOXfV7Bp8n2IsxY1o0rE=; b=lo36eG+A2BWiTRUPsJGZQWAFZ8Ruddo7vbVQnAKu9kIIMXr3tPjR6Tjm27crRKH8+p J2NGU/qkzSCDs52Wal8fKO4wF5bVXuhT5G2JBY4Hf7RZThNLMLHsYKvJXVJ2gHpryprO OZISaELz306h6Go/PJdUi5OqZ/VsjoUoeuBgdL+iPWCUmbiL+CiBl8Zn/nCQKT7/RCCe mZ0hyrY4uoTMkN7FHWxNaKqzfNffkLJkV+RDlIOQTEFvRmHi5P4RfVM3yGke+3byB+nD W7IeD1TA1KQ60ssDyjywLPtQBrc+wp6lpBYWmy0bA+k3cb2o89UAkBcHGvQ8q1jCiQdZ ChvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713171593; x=1713776393; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=E2aUF1AwD99ARGhuEmaYVqUcOXfV7Bp8n2IsxY1o0rE=; b=vKob0X3GGWcEyo1qgwXBKpitYIdNq3eSeOFeNTtE0ggvc2zktkbpZ2xkqFWjLO/76X Sem+6ZI0pZtVicuQBrfWknm1TN51BZ6u9eP9x3CgZlYOKbSbKcQ+RFg9A2Twg1BtEAdb cTnl74lC2bQUcc/PnuzCx7K8dM9s9CPN9lsuGhQCofnXx4r3n8INRSt5DB1kLY1cvBsy qixtZQLnwvhgrY27of3Bxum5o+DG41/XFQeH9kzzrutIy9070nKvLHoyMskUIAz/VldO VDnmknstfAhHcFqoyr1E/Ev6ge8tc0TnXPAgNuWIAhZPxjHDoIImkGfemlElK6DXRF2F XoEQ==