Re: [dhcwg] AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification-10

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 12 April 2024 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; t=1712947651; x=1713552451; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=eCQPoQeb5LrmElttuibHGVfjdz2VelEJU+dzdNi2mJ8=; b=hBTgVZE2d7b7gEAr8capxm83jvF/gqmaKN8bJMVkt9NRdabgCkltbKjzrRQr/Y/z1a 5TDHU8SneSPYHLlkU/6q3a3pKd4tAbZFZUAJo2pXtIXdPnN4GalDHiF0SmNyD5viCvJo slZiXtB7a94KUHuCPA+vftBBiGSYXVQz7gvkNac3Ae5zooDtSMrUoZXkrzU+pdufDLBi OVZF6hNefoLYNCojZ3J9K/4a2ccLS3Q6f+H1yfwE9Kd2LBNrwBbTAIPw+d9/FXX93XAD POBpwdq6nhm+cn7RMVslbXBz1r0yDG/90aNGPk8Pkw1CnedSAWkBVbgCmjAiUKdqJrZ2 95tQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712947651; x=1713552451; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=eCQPoQeb5LrmElttuibHGVfjdz2VelEJU+dzdNi2mJ8=; b=UfsWOzzv2Sx8A9YgcX09tqQUu2nvy1X66B6suSoz6F8xaja13c6kkVsIklEkEdmwkw VGO+uk+0XjzvyVqHyv8pzB05OX2qaqtm7cSF6wnOwYhlXIe89s2NUBQRSwHp1zI9Mq49 6j50t2ns90wE1AQP1YP2zf5y4qZlLHp4ADvFr7NKn47CIddWDw/eZCOzGh+v0NimtYlZ ejQLwIqtakhI36Yt0dugBhAnGzkSOORMRbN1lyCPDAgRS7Q6GU30KkONhFw4V51L+7aP dTErqceXragZsH4R6t87+cFzmxnMTw5b5O1T3BIBiegPbgWCsWlGQaJ0Sdz53aVKDvLY n32Q==