Re: [dhcwg] AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification-10

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Tue, 09 April 2024 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712704509; x=1713309309; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=J2KjY/I4ss8XIvk5YhOvSzDTxRyKUoGjxc1Z7FA/Xl8=; b=WQjGGtytdWF1z5xjrKoUw8T6hehdK9ED0Q+DfLd+RwiVctwAKP8FOe/mYtWxk311Mt cyDOfNUcR6qaz0CH6VFVUb0SyNjqJf/JP76RSpffOgpJW57AVNolp+KT88Mlx1M7hXgn WApbdbsZXI6iHCpn+ruevCdAXmoYsCju4rRJebtdmx99OAhuWxzNUEg5g1F1/xpFrvPN 6ar8B9ZrEAO/nkXTM/e47mZ4eLGCspqcZh8xOrRTgeUJE8HF+6xsEt70+b/4Ef/fmY7Q Z4t1j6h5qmjpbPT7aCEbZctFJRS96sopQUceiA2+PVHRSmRnaAgy2VoKgzNagoC+Xb50 +M9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712704509; x=1713309309; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=J2KjY/I4ss8XIvk5YhOvSzDTxRyKUoGjxc1Z7FA/Xl8=; b=chQWu2YTY4X/mMA+zTJq8DTmz2cEITwEAlC90bgm//0oL63K/fX3Xu2izZPDPgWUMM Fdcjw3kp26NpliA2FDtPL0jtfC+MA8zRKm+l3hIvX/Nmxjc+Tm2mFNQz6gTmj2mPGllI Wy6rlb5Tzy3n6SCt1WCObA+k6MxuepH3Mo8OE9iVVdUeY2wWEUx67dK/X0x1CYKaqkhd wedqar1f8C53eeK6VxCbQVPCfltzpvBpm1VRIJNsR9l3AkSMSozq8VcD7I1zDdJFDlRC L4ueKuG9POpFmx2rwIWbK2Q6BcR72zqmnj6m73whIYCbdiiIh//AdRw6l39OXP9WpKTj EzTw==