Re: [dhcwg] draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt

Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com> Wed, 07 March 2007 09:05 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 07:22:56 +1000
From: Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com>
To: MORAND Lionel RD-CORE-ISS <lionel.morand@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4019; t=1173216186; x=1174080186; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ric@cisco.com; z=From:=20Richard=20Pruss=20<ric@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=zfwe2mOHtvyCgWzWVSCnsd+7RDi2h7PM12vCzi8Yxmg=; b=WaV+VkIBYgsZCR4V7TBI1AaY4x4QzdsFa6pL0Lxs+oPkKHHRW8XPlsAEadjxf2bsnu7WMjBG 7uuz/ijUPchFqhM0OoHXGgP6eC5JHydL3ZbmOiCBxjHytg4e6p8fnoOx;