Re: [dhcwg] draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt

Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com> Mon, 05 March 2007 19:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 05:56:49 +1000
From: Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com>
To: Yoshihiro Ohba <yohba@tari.toshiba.com>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=12184; t=1173124627; x=1173988627; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ric@cisco.com; z=From:=20Richard=20Pruss=20<ric@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=bgwgU2IEWrafFfyDjZ1EbQovyVr59w023RA4ZP03FkA=; b=lVQL+2am4q/ubafUod/Noer/sUNoQw3yMQma+BkoCAGA4XXqk1PaROmIhZ9ZuoqJDJHKtpb1 VIsOuHl62QURTMAKSSuMoBITsHWKXVxmHh2ZXUC1k80Te+ccxvWqWjQM;