Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00 - Respond by Feb. 28

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 27 February 2014 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6982; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393539125; x=1394748725; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=y80GDd344HkcPtorkup7zsKyEBJZemAcADPC6/7Ndyg=; b=dMs9oq3TcTpfa7SvcI4dxrLZ6kzHIUJxiYQJDvhg4xRp/H8E/bcOgRiZ hnB9vO3/tsa5lDCUH74ok5tpPj6bFR5VzsyaCyJ6m5qKQCIz5V9hUNgHr e6D/c/j5Fz5XQAq02VuMl8WRIPl89I8wVERZKNSvEHndzjTRwvyZHitRs s=;