Re: [dhcwg] [radext] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-10

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Fri, 05 April 2013 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=Pstwb3DvG18PePUpsyez9O8sipEbFaehH9gq4MRI9lI=; b=w0Pv930FSaN9gABwsTraCURnyPdhcEOJ4PuOdD595a2R2HvrDamtfYgRBdANqaQ+1y CMgo736Dy2KoLhYBnmbdOqfsuQ3I+Nd9dRAn6iazzjGiVjdJsBJcgkId2+pvXHAOK2M9 hJnIl/9cxKz8toKW1YjBkQuLH+2btOHDgGR5qr0FDg1raIHy1TNkawzZJS+unhJKeWqs jtlSrPkFjM2eyS0AwnzNSiaizF9h5p6oVUMwsvvIkza60eOGVoPWs5CN/XVr7+Yg7XwI lK0d9ZGWWZkfNf2M1Q6mWZTD9157p6jdb4SyZbzq6iZ+ZFiqy79Sqj0wcfjkHcKtGKx9 NPRw==