Re: [dhcwg] [radext] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-10

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 08 April 2013 07:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:content-type:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :references:cc:to:x-mailer; bh=REYLf+RVW0n4IVeE5Y10fQF/jLokEVSbRIR02KY5D/8=; b=y52loBgEfe88ygg3xp8JamVlOvBGKCXmsyXyqubMMC5RtzsjQOIDHSRDFa/JBo8zO8 p7QleBbj86XOyjPctjkmIElGYfYC0zQmnHf+g6KSw7sSoIiENyjwkqkaBLoC9uDDyo0C rjyz4UtNvmx0jG9oLOIxaaEUd9op9g38Gw+s1qntiyotiB2Dy8prQQ+jr/9dVtuz9Fas KiTG4Qrk9AcyP+7njedIoGLPlNsutf89yYRCihUJXpBA45gpCczXQf+vojKqJ5nSQiCc 7XeAQV0nd655Bi94GIK8eyRD8Orriy2TooaEG4zwjnphCwvgKv37BC+rw5Zf1DIahwrL JqCA==