Re: [dhcwg] Adoption call on draft-csl-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-3315update-00

Qi Sun <sunqi.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 08 April 2013 05:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=10rO1szyT+aodw0U83lH/p2J/yLw8Owss7AIXvlJKsE=; b=yyP+WRymiElQbRetqEuE/sCe4Nwr1XnYA8jBHj2QATcKHR0Ao3C+dyfW7hUToEvLOx T8TXfNAo45Pp5IfnY+Ois49h/Sk5v/jtwxp6qNZvEYcN1o5JwOkwxt3uO5n13LDOGC67 OwOaHD9RUclQeE19StdvyhcdnVTwoFzgBwBwpgcvX5ee9qsxbgqhK7DINju3V5ixHjEo wuL/JzbCYPGNoHnd9Pox/p3c+Qe/wEt1BnHnjtpA3PvPQf3oWH1hmBfT5rxI6f7728N+ f1VrZuGb7dKdleP8/tfLk3OA1SMiYOnKwwzNnCjdXQ7K9PfIgkLwH+QwTg+0JKGy9nUu wYEQ==