Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-01 - Respond by Sept. 22, 2015

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gpgEYYJm2dfYEls80OU6OCEGfkNmNpPBo4V7sSudXP4=; b=g/NwXX6P4vJgVIpegOQ/yWYEKVht3ZuBvwJEQ94IXUcxQ82LrSsbPOpLm4ePoLDSFn tW9kD5mglXmrYHuQXFRs0FDtp1hRJdtbKEPYRrtONBDPji8vXYUU1+fAvI8LOtNRnDdP 4PjICFOPPJXQBn+z2hJA8Qw3KnLpSLDj+tnnUalKYPo9ZaHuOYuE5JNylnwP9PSrmwEO +byMUGBq30Fw5uvqrGnxXu69DkVQMX+scrJWPNB5tt7zRZJeUG0DSBmayWdmwMTM8BCJ NJtQOt+MErRRkAMF/qdl7s5ecbVF3aQHy48P4BSPRADQEK5rhtOxmDi+RY6a1RLbd+Fl LS1w==