Re: [dhcwg] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09: (with COMMENT)

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Fri, 31 July 2020 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fkqYUpcthZs592U9utjCG8jksYpJJUfe7elzs945Ido=; b=HhGic3aoR5HvwTK2dPZJ1RvXITmFLGpxXV71ylz5mpUcNVF3vPowNANEtOWRZJZzsc rtl5WgIEppR8o7iaR8M4kcqD3ejRJjJMMDXt+Heih4cwWJU3XmlI7hOttUKyfq5KkeUL uydGZxwcLzRg/YMV2VV993wFM3ZQvkPheRQPv1rsWW4hNtLHJAPjgZtLG3JT5Xek4jPZ oNFe5WTyHktcU6Ed0Izc2fz/g/4A2pMZca81gDpd6OmVu5Dv0qH3oLiU92Z3ik52/YRy d8/uCryid6T37RKoV+IrlX/YKlnD0FBfUE3EJs2CafIKCxFwfynLxm1ZguwBJXlSrR6N +1PQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fkqYUpcthZs592U9utjCG8jksYpJJUfe7elzs945Ido=; b=BIgCIyB9T86dzyaHqaPKZR/9t1OC8eMSySqNJHidwvbNY4JNDXlCfIttRl0M+393BT oz5CnlLE4fT4UJdP0sOcwa4iGkgJg9TY/ubUWTq79fE7tFCUcOY93Y4WDbN0/JzOy2kF JYzQ+2Ig1aDW4dE5UggVWYJEVsnWNa7OWEekzTTOYCAaG7LksV+BigDljFXpv0i7MK9v i0VDj1EZ+tirAk+tGMe3PWOjg4bfdnov8XF+XfkLlJT2mYCp0NMP5NVMPkuO8GwIT3As j0Litb6V3wTJIsTkL6mhuloItqZmmQKqLKTTtYnEdtvSht9k5hmI2SU0LdMpX1R6WnyZ i+9g==