[dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification-00

Bernie Volz <bevolz@gmail.com> Thu, 27 July 2023 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1690474500; x=1691079300; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=N50QXmJ6gJ2umIlEPJTdH6/BArqn69x0C23kj+Ro7Oo=; b=DKHzh/akgQNvrQZ0xi9j4HbGdNmnG+IFq53aZQVI3PRQSLqB2MPx8QZqwp88M3LEKH eOWVf8Im3zMtTadkBJLbIobQv99XQIfmUlTmtF+kP3SybSsTkMZ6zL4u3UEQMr4qTz9j ZgG4b17vLyGb7kP40zOtu7Ew3QprObADb9KbBMpewwBTbg9jUQSW+6DL3Yvb2ZT33eIe rDfTwa+5GBnfpKp+ah/4yALf5Pw3i10wADKGeopra1q1WKfRQIgJYO9ncnD+R1xvHEHH ZMOm3uBgQxZPNL4Gfuv4d4PiEH/yyOEa6HgyTuJEBcNztgE1dzg/9seIGOTWPyIEqm7T +WWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690474500; x=1691079300; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=N50QXmJ6gJ2umIlEPJTdH6/BArqn69x0C23kj+Ro7Oo=; b=KvtawbHoAWR2WWlvRLC/7SS8P/8yBVCVi6+xN+/1MQQuSWX/eBj0VDXioM8XSZ4cuB J/n/7YJplp5PernDF7yhTysGYQTkZhhd7MsCbV0SeckMe+4NpuIBfn+A5vm/Vfu8owjn YEMTxS4xfg3nH2heJmPFGk2DO3LLVAVzIRRFzn7tjHY1hT0v3p4WR+BMSj32BeLfLXK1 gENUj8xdGym/SakP3hFMbHYgMkqlDlN0GPCUVTJwX1C7Rgyymuu6mBISMFE7C604liLi rmCCmIDCCL2N2/Sn6804GAp0KPDwVXf1QiFhbI5n741CQzJt+TlVB5nhmp8OQAVhO6K/ f8hA==