Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification-00

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 15 August 2023 03:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.606 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20221208; t=1692068417; x=1692673217; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6R9AtYndmV0iAOSviR29ddm73A17B1TYdinMo0hrcQ0=; b=byvXAba5SFuQYXU80cky8nHjNeJgqV5z8zxENLciim/bnkWNzJ75wCfhdHwvvEVzHG NoNKPV7LUL+YddPzgMp2hEo0U+GF1QaWKlrNX+EAEdL8+9r3BeLOcniMEapnmcjhvbvL 3bLh2jWaeaiJ5uMH5Nvx/SHqUJdiXNh3NkpWOg92vOCVPaZRm5364RpMKxpqqWQZDPxt o90V2EISza5qyoNLN0MxB9Wm3X2N6+bHyDk1IQ44UQpjwyY32KLdhh0l9HgXyWLZ34CI /D32tgSKuYc3dZIsdfvCnR4zAFi3C10oj+JdM3jI/fNITWGtt4ypzZa78z1yZ0PJpQjO s1eA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692068417; x=1692673217; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=6R9AtYndmV0iAOSviR29ddm73A17B1TYdinMo0hrcQ0=; b=bFBeoJqPmkP2cBhzDCReP/JVCPTU9UafUrGqwK8asPywtCAyRIIWuWhII+PyYEwLv3 SNns2ktaw4X9wNi2UeSZZtrIbGu/PUd8XrvP1dNS0JXzBSYG7cPYu0+d5UhX5E8ET5VB Liv2GGJpPG6nWKmqGibfo6v0B4guQZWJ4c70TkWU5DlurT3UHZBVv8eXGwX1MrRA3TB6 NXaHhkpHVadPxj3SPqRiAGsVbAWbRXU3govdSxyiehOKcwbRjYCPZjhYK7u3PzhkGC5y 8uEfBZeusgKA5QD/Zzo3UozRzM2euHqIj6zj/CuDbbwGph986HLZIrtQa6TT5/Xb3ov/ n2GQ==