Re: [Dime] Martin Stiemerling's Discuss on draft-ietf-dime-congestion-flow-attributes-01: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 June 2015 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=neefbZzn9/yXjU3Aad7tTMbNDHf+exy42n0d8bCT2hE=; b=wBELSpFLmgfxkHpyj3BD6vHykE1FH2X/gNaGWutDq4LZ/aPi8kffh81BB9Afeu3MSY n8L54HtAeRF5czoM8eM6WJh1MYf5LJfL6N/SMZq6Dr9/JwSXbB+7lLURrFfgnfUeoE/t Cd2ghuqKlIBvAxLVqdQAUAl4MJ4yhxBeFHjmz3VnGEkkIMXTPR2wQQ4LrfLb2XX9MbhF WTdoJ+LlKZNS2Q9dw6ysBNCbz1u+yZdeiOrt9LxhLoXPalbOx9BGl2iyHD2F2+CyFU6P r+GYBYaoQEm34rUOIleFAkCj4Lfz/0lzO/ZVylVRvEPZjW0SV1NNb+IeSgy4ii9GG9Qs RZUA==
References: <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949360B3734EA@MX104CL02.corp.emc.com> <0601083147b8451ab4c131e6ec105ae1@PLSWE13M07.ad.sprint.com> <15232_1434132743_557B2107_15232_4160_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E01C4EABF@OPEXCLILM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <565c7289e23441ff93f3fd8328bb1107@PLSWE13M07.ad.sprint.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949360B373B09@MX104CL02.corp.emc.com> <3784_1434964129_5587D0A1_3784_11741_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E01C59A80@OPEXCLILM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>