Re: [Dime] Proposed REQ 35 Text

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Thu, 28 March 2013 03:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OhEmcUQ9eOYfEFqJGqjIpaBiZ8LOxNuLTZmrrP2QqWg=; b=jSUYELc03iDKVt8J04rT4+3wwbWs3+AlPsLmtr1aCKPgJNZzfr4VznMBFcQIAtZIQW sP7rvsMfYMxigwKCU6BVyTWSl1Pl7Wtfq8WnHkVxnMp15RA9bod+EHYXdxvWTkPfylrS rlbKOaL4eetED7tiaILEk5Av9mcUJlpT/Uzxp5qfGstTwNSs8xZNUTcezfQU/75+mgOB RA57lGLSe7DOSi8/YEfr/vwPMqU3jYbbN5wg6YMvLlG3a56BtW1rscUX1Z45MEHeJnPO WunVOfpnWKLtC9U64OHVHdvSQmInivcWEXFQTswevx7DVqZ5M4jf281MPE5ZeY6l4Ao4 rSyw==