Re: [Dime] realm vs domain (was: Allowed host and realm naming for a diameter node)

Henrik Villför <hvillfor@gmail.com> Fri, 27 March 2015 08:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eq1lq//ZaU+Vdy9TcBh06hyGMTCSPEMJA955SNgbD8E=; b=WmYBA/EDbQ5diBecHMnZlPS+d+OqnQbJgE7DZ0L3UXOSnLDppcCPREvzMYy1jjZIyC Vx5ZZJaenQj0BGITKNGUlxqNz1IpMbSFdornsKn00vsH0hiclQqT5FHr+16VMb9MWJKf 9gB138YppX+V70Rdeaje+sMQWq6e/gMFMLYI0vEsE8lWq0NQwu9XbjdJtu0XZigsRI67 20DuHV+cGGPQavEhiXspZ40CzU8KEGOm+Iw2fR2TjxbsY7b3V2uHfvbudrqB8CZ8m3s1 Vws++n+mpEpI11aI54EDBlafywZELXVAaW/E5KOz8tYEFIEOZXL0j8qZqGtrgaSwIVU7 r7bw==