Re: [Dime] realm vs domain (was: Allowed host and realm naming for a diameter node)

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 26 March 2015 05:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cfP8gx7VDtHzy3GJUfHGK2xGY7T0n9AxhvFc44cTFtw=; b=rQBGgMU9cxBIBan95SPl/6VXTsuPdgzUnZckaLFfXfqcpaBG1YoTm8aggAjuWA0UGd MwkdBUhJUo3qcLx33A4TXm1YnXeYM8iQt4iu+7UZllsKeymnVBzKvVGoCQcAfFWdMgwF kXuMHDevX8Z9u2RgtcjlRO/zfPoXqHfraKAIdnCI7KgW1tuu+w3P9/mln/EKfSd1oM2+ TeeLAydWieItA8BoiWnNHimrItkNlFkD5JPzaD9GJVHzjOGgb3cabCTUvFLvPDTHRxGC ZeJuG5bMTCz3eWYOIi92HqJk95sM9XzfVlo8KGmXZ7+yvWhekmRJLwYsdsU3PWE+QmZs HnOQ==