Re: [Dime] realm vs domain (was: Allowed host and realm naming for a diameter node)

Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 21:18 UTC

From: Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com>
To: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "lionel.morand@orange.com" <lionel.morand@orange.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:18:05 +0000
References: <CAOQYgR++8P_GFq-dRP4nqSDNg9y7duCiBRF=qZ9HGmS997GsQw@mail.gmail.com> <551393FF.1090700@gmail.com> <25531_1427823666_551ADC32_25531_3828_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36EEF739B@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <F3FB37E6-3DD1-4F88-8F6F-E137D1387118@gmail.com> <31522_1427879576_551BB697_31522_12397_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36EF095B5@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <551C053C.3090703@gmail.com> <4977_1427910590_551C2FBD_4977_3059_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36EF12509@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <551C50EF.2030300@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [192.168.200.63]