Re: [Dime] Call for WG adoption: draft-jones-diameter-group-signaling-01

Mark Jones <mark@azu.ca> Wed, 11 April 2012 15:09 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=Ey89JLH3A4yMFW3mzR/S2CRrM47Mch5/6ehB3EL6BxY=; b=dLFzSKtmUJWXWIbTUQB67ClbOp+c29sbR+qTb1vFwwEphggRUu+LegUrWr3Qm9wdM4 AO2l77y5tToYjq20n1HYYawGRr5CwwnVUCgxnf/SfCjUzsBS28ReC/y0BIXLrSopTNwk 9yhHvGptJrXNdxZzfpUdBvPm7LlOaEC2Pol+Q5Lie3p094rkH22V92S1xyk/YHblpDXr WiCsZGDmnlDylaRPWwflR1CQzQuH0cYtcBDsbNZjclo1xlu2H2DdPJE6Rv+BBTRq6pZl FWw+3KKRSrM+TJv9GLhKwuaSXGkb6CNtOzy47bV0QVctkAnBrfpJrYmHK+49dlA+utE4 EFig==